Lovely Background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I guess it is time for Dad to add to the blog!

Wow, I can't believe we are here! The eve of Courtney and I becoming parents! What an amazing journey this has been. It still hasn't set in fully that in less than 24 hrs I will be a dad of two precious little girls! If you told me the way things would develop three years ago I would have laughed. Courtney and I have been through a lot, but for all the bad times, the past 9 months has erased most of those memories. And seeing Courtney progress through this pregnancy has made me love her even more. sure there are a few moments where she gives me the "business" but she has been so incredible in carrying our babies, it makes me so proud to be her husband She is going to be an amazing mother.
I can't wait to meet my little angels! I keep imagining holding them, but I don't think it will hit me until I have them in my arms, just how precious they are. I already love them so much, I don't know what I am going to do when I actually meet them! But one thing is for certain, they are going to be two very loved little girls! (and nicely dressed thanks to Courtney's shopping habit). Well I would just like to end with a thank you to all our friends and family who have been there through the tough spots and who will rejoice with us tomorrow when we meet Sophia and Claire.
I can't wait.

0 comments: