Lovely Background

Thursday, May 21, 2009

36 Week Doctor's Appointment

Unless Sophia and Claire decide otherwise, they will be born on Thursday, May 28th. We have scheduled our c-section for that date. Dr Weber believes each baby is approximately 7.5 - 8.0 lbs. That is amazing to me.

It is a big relief for me to know that an end is in sight but it is also extremely emotional. I just can't believe this moment is here. We have been dreaming of this for three years now.

Matt and I are excited beyond words. We can't wait to welcome our two precious girls into this world. We thank everyone for their support and love along the way. We ask for your continued prayers for a safe and healthy arrival.

We look forward to introducing you to Sophia Marie and Claire Abigail.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so happy that you have had such a great pregnancy with twins! Can't wait to see pics of the little ones once they arrive! You will be amazed how much you love them. :)

The Bush Family said...

I can't believe it's time!!!! I will be praying for the safe arrival of Sophia and Claire. Can't wait to meet them! Love you!!!!