Lovely Background

Monday, May 11, 2009

35 Weeks


























We have reached week 35. Many of you have asked for updated baby bump pictures. As you can see I am getting quite large but I find it to be wonderful :) It is worth it for my little girls. I have been lucky to not gain weight anywhere else but my belly.
We went to the doctor on May 7th. We had another non-stress test. The girls hearbeats were excellent but I was having contractions approximately 4 minutes apart. This concerned Dr Weber so he decided to check me to see if I had started to progress. Luckily I was less than 1cm dilated and I was not totally thinned out yet. Based on this he did not feel I was in pre-term labor. He sent me home with strict orders not to do anything but lay on the couch. The rest helped and the contractions slowed down later that evening.
I took it pretty easy all weekend. Matt took me to get some flowers on Saturday. He was very patient with me. On Sunday he potted them for me while I instructed him. I am sure he was annoyed with me by the end. I am bound and determined to have some flowers around before the girls arrival. My Mom will be delivering some additional flowers to me from Grandma Stella so Matt isn't done yet.
Nanna Penny decided to go with a "Pink" theme for all of her flowers in honor of the girls. For those of you who know my Mom, she always has tons of beautiful flowers...I can't wait to see all the pink!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed my first Mother's Day. Grandpa Benny brought me flowers which was a wonderful surprise. Matt pampered me all day. Not too many guys would pot flowers while their wife set in a loung chair drinking water beside him. My hope is that I can be a great Mom over the next year just like my Mom has done for me for 30 years. LOVE YOU MOM!!!
I head back to the doctor on Thursday. I will update you after the appointment!









3 comments:

Leslie said...

I always love seeing belly pictures! You have gotten bigger, and yes it's all baby, so just keep thinking it'll be much easier to lose than if the weight were all over. And even if it was, the girls make it all worth it in the end. So glad to hear you are having an easy pregnacy.

Kiki said...

Courtney - As always you look gorgeous! Happy and healthy - and I am so happy for the both of you and amazed at how well those little girls are going:) It is awesome to hear how far along you are and how much those girls weigh! Being a mom is wonderful and you will be a great one :) Take care of yourself and just relax!

Abby Winchester said...

You are the most beautiful pregnant woman ever! You are gorgeous! They are going to be here so soon:) I love you!