Lovely Background

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week 23

We are back home again in Indiana! The move went well and we are beginning to settle into our new house. We love it and are so happy to be closer to family and friends again. We are slowly getting accustomed to our new surroundings. I think I am going to really like living in Noblesville.

We met our new doctor today. He is a really great guy. He seems very calm and comforting which I like. He spent a lot of time with us today and did a quick ultrasound to check on the girls. I was very thankful for the ultrasound since the past couple days I have had high anxiety that something was wrong with the girls. They were not kicking and moving around at all. I guess they are worn out from the move. The ultrasound showed them moving around and their hearts beating away. Sophia's heart rate was at 145 and Claire's at 150. Dr. Weber said they appear perfectly healthy.

We go back to the doctor in two weeks to have another ultrasound in which they will do detailed measurements again. I look forward to staring at my girls for 45 minutes.

I am beginning to have a lot of lower and upper back pain. Sleeping has become very uncomfortable. If this is the worst thing I can handle it!!!

We are thankful to have had a really easy pregnancy up to this point. God has blessed us so far with two healthy girls who have been very kind to their Mommy!

1 comments:

Kyle & Jill said...

Glad everything is still going great! I have those freak out moments too, when you don't feel movement for a while, but it's such a relief when you feel that little kick again!!