Lovely Background

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Big Kick

Matt felt his very first kick tonight. I wish all of you could have seen his face. It was priceless. It made me want to cry. You can just see in his eyes how excited he is and glad to finally be able to feel all of the things I have been feeling for weeks.

Our little Claire provided the kick and boy was it a good one. She followed it up with another for Matt's enjoyment. It was a wonderful moment!

I also had my first baby shower this evening. The amazing women I work with put one together for me. We got a tub full of baby stuff and lots of diapers. I am so lucky to work with such wonderful and giving people. I enjoyed coming home to show Matt all the goodies. We are so thankful!

This will be my last post as a Missouri native.

Back Home Again in Indiana!!! Our girls will be born Hoosiers (in Missouri that means redneck or white trash....I am anxious to be back in Indiana where Hoosier means something much more wonderful)!!!

2 comments:

The Gross Family said...

Glad to have the Sorrell's back in Hoosier country!! We missed you guys!!

susan said...

yea; glad you guys are Home!!!!