Lovely Background

Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 22 Ultrasound

We had a wonderful appointment today. Once again, the girls are doing really well and moving all over the place. This time our doctor did the ultrasound and you can tell his skills are not that of an ultrasound technician. Dr. Durer loved watching them move all over the place although Claire maintained her shyness and wouldn't cooperate very much.

I am feeling the girls kick more and more each day. It is such a wonderful and amazing feeling. Sophia (Baby A) seems to be the really active one although I think Claire (Baby B) just chooses to kick her sister instead of me.

I had my first bad pregnancy experience last week. We drove to Indiana to close on our new house. After 9 hours of driving back and forth my body had enough and it took its furry out on my ankles or should I say cankles. WOW....not a pleasant viewing experience. I realized that I
need to start taking it a bit more easy. I have been keeping my feet up whenever possible and the swelling has subsided for now. Thank you to my Mom and sisters for their many prayers for this...it has given me some immediate relief and less anxiety!

We move this weekend to our new home in Noblesville. This will be a wonderful Valetine's Day. It is an amazing experience to know we are starting fresh in a new house with two little girls preparing to join us. It makes me cry just to think about it. God has definitely blessed us over and over again. I don't know what we have done to deserve all of this but I thank him dearly each and every day. We are so happy to be back in Indiana with our wonderful family and friends and look forward to sharing our precious little girls with each of you.

Love to all of you!



2 comments:

Debra said...

How exciting and awesome for you two. You two are going to be the best parents! Let us know if you need any help this weekend. We are practically neighbors (we live at Mill Creek and 38).

Debra & Adam Lawrence
773-7484

The Gross Family said...

When I was reading this post last week, Tyler was sitting on my lap lookin at it too. I explained to him that the picture was of babies in Courtney's belly. Now he comes up to the computer and says, "I want to see the baby." HA!