Lovely Background

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 21

I thought it was time to post another update on our baby girls. Not much has changed except my ever-expanding belly and my desire to have at least one candy bar per day. The babies continue to move around without causing their Mommy any discomfort. I am so thankful for that. I love the little kicks and somersaults. We look forward to the time when Matt can feel Sophia and Claire kick. He is very ready for that!

Sleeping has changed a little bit. I can't sleep in at all anymore and I find that I have so much energy the first half of the day. A huge change from my prior life. HA!

We are still amazed by the fact that God has blessed us with two little girls. Our excitement continues to grow. Especially since we know that on Feb 14th we are moving back to Indiana to start our new family. It is a change we have wanted since we moved to St Louis three years ago.

I would post a new belly picture but I am going to hold off so we can surprise our family with the drastic change since we saw them 6 weeks ago. They will be stunned and amazed...I know I am every day when I wake up :)

We continue to thank God for this amazing blessing. Pregnancy is an amazing process and one that I have come to love.

Love to all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Scott and I continue to be absolutely thrilled for you and Matt!! The kicks and punches are some of the most amazing experiences that pregnancy gives us and Iam sure you are enjoying every minute of it with your miracle girls!!!

Mo-Lissa said...

What part of Indiana are you moving to? And those kicks....wow they get dangerous! :) I swear I have a bruise on my side from my little girl kicking me in the same spot over and over! BTW, I loved your names you picked out. I'm still deciding. I have a poll on my blog, so you should take it and help me out. :)