Lovely Background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~My First Baby Shower~

I had my first baby shower on April 11th, the day before my 30th birthday. My sisters and my Mom hosted the gathering. They know me so well. Everything was perfect! They thought of every last detail to make the day so special for me and the girls.

As you can see by the pictures below it was all beautiful. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful and amazing family and friends. They are all so generous. We got amazing gifts from a car seat and swing to handmade birp cloths and clothes.

Matt enjoyed getting to see all the gifts after the festivities ended. He put together our swing today, learned how to install the car seat yesterday and will work on the bouncy seat tomorrow. Seeing all of these baby essentials around the house has made everything much more real. I am just so ready and excited to meet our little girls.

Matt can hardly contain himself. He is so ready for the girls to arrive. He thinks about them constantly. I can't wait to see his face when he meets Claire and Sophia. Our lives will change forever.

We have our first non-stress test tomorrow at the doctor. Basically they hook me up to monitors and watch the girls heart rates. We are praying that everything comes back normal and that the girls decide to stay in my belly for a few more weeks. They have some more growing to do!

Enjoy the pictures below from the shower!








































1 comments:

Leslie said...

Everything looks so perfect. Your sisters and mom did a wonderful job.