Lovely Background

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Shower ~ April 19, 2009

We had our second baby shower today. I can't express enough how lucky Matt and I are to have such great family and friends. We continue to be blessed by all of them.

Matt started the day off right. He bought me a HUGE bouquet of flowers for the big day. What a wonderful husband. My girls are so lucky to have such an amazing Dad. He is so thoughtful, sweet and loving. He is extremely excited to be having a house full of women!!!

Aunt Shannon and Jennie put together a wonderful shower. They thought of every detail. As you can see by the pictures, it was absolutely adorable, and "PINK" was the theme! We played a game where I had to pick which features I wanted our girls to have from me and those I wanted them to have from Matt. It was a fun little game. I look forward to see if my wishes come true. HA!

We received so many great and amazing gifts. We got our double stroller, a pak-n-play, bath toys, a swing, baby monitor and so much more. One of the most unique gifts that we received was a pre-paid professional photo session for Sophia and Claire. We received two of these wonderful gifts and I can't wait to use them. As you all know I love photos and find they are the best way to capture all of your memories.

Matt was a wonderful Dad this evening. He helped me put together our Pak-n-Play. I have to say it is adorable!! I am amazed at all of the little compartments. I know it will be well used.

These showers and all the gifts are definitely making everything very real. I just can't wait to see our little angels. God has definitely blessed us and prepared us for this day. We ask for your continued prayers as we get closer to Sophia and Claire's arrival!!!

THANK YOU Jennie and Shannon for putting together an amazing shower. Thank you to everyone who was able to attend. I know many of you drove a long way to be here. WE LOVE YOU!






























0 comments: