Lovely Background

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Super Dad!

I thought it was time to brag on someone very special to the girls and I..."THE DADDY TO BE". In the midst of this wonderful process most of the focus is on our growing girls and their Mommy who is not lacking in the growth department either. I don't think the girls and I could do all of this without him.

Carrying twins and being 6.5 months pregnant doesn't make it easy to do the normal things around the house. Fortunately I have a husband who not only does all the cleaning but he does it very very well. He scrubs the bathrooms, dusts, mops, sweeps...you name it he has been doing it for the past couple of months.

On top of that he has managed to take care of our move to Indiana. With limited help from me he pulled it all together. The move went so smoothly and our house has come together quickly.

Matt loves to think about the girls and imagines all of the wonderful things to come. He envisions them running up to him when he gets off work, dreams of them playing every sport imaginable and of course being Daddy's Little Girls! It is neat to see how emotional he becomes when thinking about them. As their mother it makes me melt.

Sophia and Claire have the most caring, loving and hardworking Daddy. They are blessed to have him!

0 comments: