Lovely Background

Friday, March 6, 2009

25 Week Ultrasound


We went to the doctor on Thursday. We had another long ultrasound where they took every measurement possible of the girls. They are doing wonderful. I am bias but I think they are beautiful! Matt says the girls profiles are exactly like mine.

Sophia is 1 pound 12 ounces and Claire is 1 pound 11 ounces. On the growth chart twins normally fall below the 50th percentile with the majority being around the 20-30th percentile. Sophia and Claire are in the 49th and 48th percentile respectiviely. They are two healthy little girls.

The girls were consistent again. Sophia was all over the place and I definitely feel every movement she makes. Thank goodness she does sleep when I sleep. Claire was more laid back like always although she did get a kick or two in on her sister.

I have my glucose test in two weeks. Hopefully it goes well. Say many prayers for that!

The ultrasound pictures show a profile picture of each of the girls along with a picture of their tiny little feet. So cute!!














1 comments:

Abby Winchester said...

They are beautiful! I agree with Matt. The first profile for sure has you profile. I don't know which girl that is but I have a feeling she's going to look like her Mama!