Lovely Background

Sunday, January 4, 2009

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!

Yes, we are having twin girls! We found out on Monday, December 29th but kept it to ourself until we could reveal the exciting news to our immediate family.

We did not find out the sex of the babies in the traditional way. We had our nurse write the sex of each baby down on a card and seal it in an envelope. That evening I drove to the mall and headed to Gymboree. I had this sweet gal in Gymboree pick out two sets of outfits, blankets, bibs, etc. to reflect the sex of each baby. While she did this I shopped around the mall. When I came back she had them boxed up and ready for me to take home!

Matt and I were able to open both boxes together and enjoy the moment in our own home. Matt started first and opened a box revealing a sweet little outfit with lady bugs all over it which said "Little Lady".





I opened the second box to reveal the same exact outfit. Matt was shocked. He expected to see a blue or green outfit. I think I did to.




We feel so blessed to be expecting two beautiful little girls. At this time we think their names will be Sophia Marie and Claire Abigail! We can't wait to meet our little girls and are thankful we can even out the girl/boy ratio in my family and introduce Matt's family to the beauty of having girls!
We hope you have enjoyed our exciting news!!!









6 comments:

Tomi said...

Yay! I am so excited for you two. That was such a neat way to find out! You are looking so great. Take care. miss you!

Kyle & Jill said...

How exciting!! I am so happy for you both!!

susan said...

OH MY GOSH!! We are SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! What a great way to find out! LOVE The little lady outfits!

Janelle said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! What a cool way to find out too! You guys are going to have so much fun with these little girls!

The Gross Family said...

You are so creative! What a neat way to find out about the girls! I love the names too! (I am however going to wait to buy anything personalized until they are born!!) Love you!

Mo-Lissa said...

How Sweet!!!!! You are so blessed to have two "little ladies"! :) And how perfect were those outfits?? I'm going to have to go get one myself!