Lovely Background

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Sorrells Twins - Week 16

Baby A and B's heads
Baby B from the side...look at him/her stretch out!

Baby A relaxing...he/she is puckering its lips!




We have officially hit the 4 month mark! We went to the doctor today for our 4th ultrasound. Once again it was an amazing experience. They have changed so much in 4 weeks. We were able to see the details of the twins brain, spinal cord, heart, legs and arms. Matt and I just kept smiling and commenting on how beautiful our little ones were.

Baby A is one busy child. I think this one will be our "wild" one. He/She started out breech, then decided to lay across my stomach and finished with his/her head down. Baby A liked to punch, kick and move as much as possible.

Baby B on the other hand was calm and laid back. He/She did not move around too much; just a stretch here and there. I think we are going to have two babies with completely different personalities.

My belly continues to get bigger. Luckily the scale hasn't shown how much bigger I feel. I am enjoying it and amazed at the whole pregnancy process. My books have informed me that the babies can now hear us so Matt began reading to the babies last night. The first book was from the Ortoleva's called "Oh Baby, The Places You Will Go". I think they enjoyed it!

We continue to read all of our books. I feel like my head is full of so much information. Thank goodness for so many twins books and the guidance of Russ and Brenda who have twin girls.

We hope you enjoy the newest baby photos!!!













0 comments: