Lovely Background

Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Bump Week 19



I have now reached Week 19 of my pregnancy. This past Saturday I felt the first kick from the girls. I believe it was Baby A. I was so excited. Matt has cautioned me to be careful what I wish for...with two babies I am bound to feel it constantly in the upcoming months. I have continued to feel little pokes and kicks throughout the week but nothing major. I look forward to the time when Matt can feel Claire and Sophia kicking.
In the past three weeks my belly has completely transformed. I am amazed every day when I look down. It is hard to imagine what it will be like at 9 months.
I am still feeling great and sleeping well. My coworkers complement me on the fact that I am so upbeat and happy, never complaining. I like to think that is because Matt and I know how big of a blessing this experience truly is.
Matt continues to read to the babies every night. For those of you who know him really well he ad libs a lot of the books. The stories he comes up with are pretty funny. The girls have a goofy father awaiting them!! Matt had a dream the other night that we were actually having a boy and a girl. He woke up completely disappointed. I thought that was so cute....especially since he was a bit nervous in the beginning. He continues to think of all the wonderful things he'll get to enjoy by having two girls!!!
We head back to the doctor on Monday, January 19th to have another ultrasound and meet with our doctor. We look forward to updating you with their latest portraits and hopefully confirming one last time that yes it is two girls!




1 comments:

Abby Winchester said...

Only 18 weeks left! You look awesome for being halfway there and 2 in your belly. So amazing!!! We love you!