Lovely Background

Monday, October 20, 2008

Week 5 Update




So far pregnancy has been very easy for me. I have not been sick or even nauseous. From everything I have read I understand that usually starts in week 6. I am almost there and hoping I will be one of the lucky ones to miss that part of the process. If not, I will take it with a big smile!!




Matt and I have not stopped smiling since we found out the good news. We love to sit and talk about it. Matt has been doing research on anything and everything relating to pregnancy. For those of you who know him really well, that is not surprising. He is so concerned and supportive already. Such a great husband!



We look forward to our first ultrasound. We hope to find out how many we are having...1..2...or even 3. We'll keep you posted!

I thought I would post some pictures of the adorable gifts we have already received from our amazing friends and family.


Nanna (Penny) was the first to get in on the action. She has been waiting patiently with her box of goodies. She provided us with the cutest Colts jersey, IU blanket, onesies, bath robe, books...the list goes on and on.


I received two cute onesies from Sarah, Travis and Tyler today...they purposely sent two hoping that we would have twins!!


We got a really sweet pink cross from Beth, Steve and Maggie today that says "Miracles" on it. Perfect...this baby is definitely a miracle from God.


Lastly, we have received so many cards, phonecalls and emails. We are thankful to have such a great circle of friends and family that are so excited for us. Thank you so much! We are truly blessed!!!

0 comments: